Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pizza experiment

This is probably the site that inspired me to try this experiment. I wanted to mix two foods I enjoy eating. One of them is pizza, which I didn't bother making it, since I had a frozen one I could use. So I started by ripping all the healthy ingredients off the pizza. Then, I decided to cook my second ingredient, Pogos (corn-dogs, you silly Americans). But I only half-cooked then, since I wanted to put then on the pizza while it was cooking, so they both could integrated each other's flavor.

I started cutting slices of Pogos and put then on the pizza, then put the whole thing in the oven for a while.

This is the result.

This is the result, half-eaten.

I couldn't even eat everything and didn't feel very well after having done so. It was tasty though, you just can't eat tons of it. I give this experiment 3.5 out of 5. I still prefer eating both separately.

5 comments:

PrincessK said...

Send it in so that the world can see the disgustingly unhealthy creation you came up with.

Zeefer said...

I think it's funnier if you don't chop up the ingredients first and just toss it on top of the pizza.

matsam said...

But that had already been done...

Anonymous said...

Beurk...t'as vraiment mangé ça?! LOL....Ça devait être douteux... et graisseux... :s

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with you???