Friday, May 30, 2008

Pop-Tart experiment

Ok, I just found a Pop-Tarts in my backpack. It must be like 6 months old, I don't even remember putting it there...
*Note: the package was already opened, so it definitely wasn't fresh or anything...

I'll be doing a little food experiment here. I'll eat it, and keep you informed.

12:33am: Starting to eat the Pop-Tart.

12:36am: Found yellow spots on the white icing, but I'm already 3/4 through eating it. Oh well.

12:40am: Finished eating the Pop-Tart. The jelly inside was kind of hard and it didn't taste as good as a fresh Pop-Tart. It was bitter and sort of spicy, but still sweet, for the most part. One small piece was too hard to chew.

12:52am: Feeling a little sick to my stomac, but nothing serious. I am stronger than the Pop-Tarts.

12:58am: Not feeling any better, I'm eating a Mr.Freeze to make the old Pop-Tart taste go away, yuck.

1:11am: I'm starting to burp a lot.

2:02am: Unusual amount of saliva.

1:24pm: Have not been sick.

Experiment conclusion: Matsam is stronger than old Pop-Tarts.

4 comments:

PrincessK said...

you can do it, matsam!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really starting to reveal a coherent philosophy, matsam. This is the best internote yet. I can't wait to see how it matures further.

Zeefer said...

If you eat enough of these, your body will adjust to them. Before you know it, it'll be all you can eat!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHH MAN! PPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMM! Comme dans les bonnes vielles annonces de pop tarts. Bravo ti-gars. Les frisés sont définitivement les plus forts.