Sunday, November 22, 2009

The source of my DOOM!

Some things in life just aren't meant to go well together. For example, cats don't go well with matsams.
Recently, a very smart cat found its way into my girlfriend's house, by fooling her into buying him for 20 bucks. Now that she has developed and unconditional love for the beast, I can assume it is my arch-nemesis.
If you didn't know by now, I'm really really really allergic to cats. To the point where I can't breath anymore. So yes, technically, cats can kill me if I'm not careful.
Just look at the thing, 5 months old and so cute I'll never see it coming.

3 comments:

DWizzle said...

Haha, what a cute kitty. So cute I could just roll around in kitty.

Ninnie said...

It's my cat, and I love it, but please... write another post... plzzz!! It has been such a while..
Love U :)
Ninnie

PrincessK said...

ADORABLE.