Sunday, March 7, 2010

Don't mess with the professor...

Oh my…

I’ve been reluctant to participate in the expansion of the interwebs for the past few months! My apologies, dear readers. It’s kind of ironic I would procrastinate towards a method of procrastination…nuts!

Many things have happened since November. I’ve celebrated Christmas, getting the awesome Beatles’s Mono boxset during the process. I’ve been to Plattsburgh with my girlfriend, to get Wild Cherry Pepsi, no less! I’ve bought expensive jewellery, I’ve beaten a few games, and successfully passed my Japanese class. I also went snowboarding for the first (and second) time in two years, when I broke my arm (see oldest post!).

I’ve also decided to get in shape, if that’s even possible. A year of physical punishment at the local gym. Yes, I let one of my friends convince me that I needed it. I can’t be frail forever, after all. So far I don’t hate it, except when I realize that every single woman in the place can lift at least 3 times more weight than I can. These women probably beat their loved ones. Every night. Just before they rape them. Okay, maybe that’s not what happens, but I just want to show you how scared of them I actually am!

Advice of the day:

Don’t mess with a professor in college; he’s probably better than you at most things. He might even humiliate you publicly for trying to prove him wrong. True story!


Oh and I also found a weird picture of myself, almost have straight hair in it, coiffure madness!

3 comments:

Zeefer said...

lookin' fab

PrincessK said...

Whoa, check out matsam without glasses and with straight hair. I wouldn't recognize you if I saw you like that, seriously.

Anonymous said...

It's okay, we all knew the 'fro was a lie. ;P